Friday 19 August 2011

Celebrity Big Brother - Live Launch Recap


So last night was the life launch of Celebrity Big Brother!  I was so excited I was practically vibrating.  I had read all the rumours about who was going to be in the house and couldn’t wait.  First though we had to meet the new host.  

Yes sad as it is Davina is no longer doing Big Brother.  Instead we have Brian Dowling who was a housemate and winner of Big Brother himself.  So, first thoughts on him were that he’s not excited enough.  I think it may have been nerves because he got into it more as the show went on.  Now enough about him it’s time for the housemates and what we think about them!

The first house mate going in was Kerry Katona!  I have to say that she is looking better than last time I say her in a magazine but I got the feeling that she wasn’t very comfortable in those heels of hers.  Seriously could she walk at all?  I have to say I was a bit worried when she got into the house because she was doing some serious heavy breathing.

Next into the house was Tara Reid!  Okay so I honestly didn’t think she was really going to go in there.  I mean she’s Tara Reid!  Does she really need the money or something?  I have to say she looked hot going in but poor Brian didn’t get his hug.  It was so clear that she had a hard time either hearing or understanding Brian.  It wasn’t as funny as when she got into the house and had no clue what Kerry was saying.  She couldn’t even get her name.

Next into the house was Paddy Doherty!  Okay so obviously I’m out of the loop as I have no idea who he is.  Also I have no idea what he is saying.  The presenter said that he wants the girls to fight so he can laugh.  Okay I totally get why he would want that because that’s kind of what I want as well.  I have a feeling Tara is going to have no clue what he’s saying.  I was wrong Tara seems to understand him at least a little.

Next in is Amy Childs!  So the Essex girl is really in there.  I am a little shocked by how much of an idiot she really seems to be.  I was hoping that was an act.  I hate it when people use double negatives like she does.  Seriously not giving nothing away?  That means you’re giving something away!  When she went into the house I couldn’t help but this that Tara has become a little tipsy.

So next in is Daryn Lyons!  I have no clue who he is and I’m not really caring.  I found it funny that the crowd seems to have no idea who he is either.  Okay so he’s hoping to find someone in the house that will stimulate him mentally?  I thought he know what these celebrities were like.  I have yet to see a philosophical discussion on CBB.  He took entirely too long to get into the house.  Amy annoyed me with the constant I love your hair.  He heard you the first time.

Next was Sally Bercow!  So the House of Commons speaker’s wife is in the house.  Does she really count as a celeb?  Anyway I have a feeling I’m going to like her.  She’s all down with the establishment and I can relate.  I like that she didn’t really tell her husband but you have to wonder if that’s true.  I like that she wants to stir things up you need a person like that in the house.  

Next up was Lucien Laviscount!  He seems nice if a little shy.  I can’t believe his mom packed his suitcase.  That is so cute and so something you don’t tell the nation.  It was funny that the doors didn’t open for a while for him.  I felt a bit sorry for him because no one in the house knew who he was.

Next was Pamela Bach-Hasselhof!  When they first said Baywatch babe I thought Pamela Anderson.  Obviously the wrong Pamela.  When I saw her video all I could think was do not want!  She also couldn’t walk in her shoes.  I loved Brian with her because she was touching him and he was like OMG get off me.  I can’t figure out if she is drunk or high or both.  When she got into the house no one knew who she was.

The second last housemate to go in was Bobby Sable! At this point I was like no Jedward?  Anyway I’m not sure about Bobby.  While he is pretty I’m not that fond of models.  Although I have to say that when you compare how he talks to some of the others he is ridiculously posh.

The last housemate into the house was JEDWARD!  I love these guys!  I think it’s going to be really good with them in the house.  I mean, they are so ADD.  I think that it is adorable that you can’t have one without the other.  When they got into the house it was priceless.  They did not stop talking.  I don’t even know if they were making sense or just saying random words.  They know who Tara Reid is and they were all like OMG its Tara Reid.  I swear that one of them was rubbing Tara’s arm in that I can’t believe you are real sort of way.

We then found out that the housemates were getting their first task.  I thought it was a bit soon but hey who am I to judge?  So the housemates didn’t know who to send to the diary room so Kerry went.  The task is to act like a celebrity diva and complete three challenges.  The first challenge had to be done last night and it was to throw a diva tantrum.  Today they will be voting for the biggest diva in the house and it has to be her or she will be punished!

I can’t wait for more!  I’m so going to vote to keep Jedward in!

No comments:

Post a Comment