Monday 29 August 2011

Celebrity Big Brother - View on the housemates


So we are over a week in and I feel that’s enough time to get a feel for the housemates.  Now I know this is a bit late considering we already had an eviction but I haven’t had any other time to do this.  So here we have my reaction to the housemates so far in alphabetical order.

Amy Childs

Okay so when Amy first went into the house I said she seems to be as stupid as I thought.  Well that feeling hasn’t really gone away only now I can add annoying to stupid.  Firstly she is stupid no matter what people say because hello, she thinks Sally Bercow owns the House of Commons with her husband.  She then started to annoy me with constantly calling everyone honey.  It really annoys me that.  She annoys me even more by the fact that she was surprised and annoyed that she was chosen as the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz task.  Okay so that’s not what annoyed me.  What annoyed me was that she became upset and then went into the diary room and said she didn’t really understand what was going on.  Heaven help me and save me from Amy Childs!

Bobby Sabel

Bobby was a bit like dry toast for me when he first went in.  I honestly wasn’t surprised that he was up for eviction in the first week.  Now I’m getting to like him.  He seems to have come out of his shell and shows that he is more than a good looking model.  I love that everyone in the house annoys him and he tells that to Big Brother.  Now everyone and the grandmother seem to have a problem with Bobby and the whole sweat gate thing but I think they are blowing it out of proportions.  Okay I have to say that I would be really be upset if I was having the lemonade/sweat thing in my mouth but the fact is that it wasn’t me and it’s funny because it happened to someone else.  Plus Bobby did own up to it so there.  

Darryn Lyons

When Darryn first went into the house I had no clue who he was and I kind of wish I still didn’t.  He is quite annoying and him shirtless freaks me out.  The whole abs and fat thing is so not cool.  It really looks stupid.  I also don’t like the fact that he takes over everything and he’s mean to Jedward. I mean he calls them dipsy and dopsy, what is that about?  He also has no sense of humour that I can tell.  I would actually prefer that he left in the next eviction.

Jedward

I was actually looking forward to seeing Jedward in the Big Brother house.  I mean they were ADD on X Factor what are they going to do confined to a house with older people?  I can now say that they have not disappointed me but I’m starting to like Edward more than John.  Jedward are basically the main reason I’m watching the how because the others are generally rather boring.  I love all the weird things they get up to.  Everyone said that they should be separated but I think it’s cute that they do everything together.  The separation task that they had was okay but mainly because they were being shocked.  I think I may have a sadistic streak.

Kerry Katona

At first I liked Kerry then I felt sorry for her when she had to do the diva task but now she annoys me because it really seems like she is playing to the cameras.  Now I know that there is a certain amount that everyone plays to the camera but she’s just on a whole different plane.  Her voice is even starting to annoy me because it seems to become whinier every time I hear it.  She’s also a bit two faced as she’s nice to everyone and then says things about them to other people.

Lucien Laviscount

So Lucien was a non-entity when he went into the house and he kind of still is.  He seems to have latched onto Bobby and did some pranks with him but I don’t know if they were his idea or Bobby’s.  He seems to be rather awkward around certain people and he seems to go from hot to cold to hot with the girls.  He really is flying under the radar and I’m still not sure about him.

Paddy Doherty

When Paddy went into the house I had very little to say because I didn’t understand what he was saying at all.  To be honest I still don’t understand him much of the time.  The thing is he is growing on me, kind of like a fungus.  He seems to be rather laid back and he puts up with all the things Jedward do.  I’m really starting to like him because he’s probably the housemate that you can relate to the most.  He’s really quite normal.

Pamela Bach-Hasselhoff

Pamela went in and I was do not want.  I still don’t want her but I can’t help but feel sorry for her.  The other housemates are so mean to her for no reason at all.  The one day Darryn was being mean to her because she cooked chicken in salad dressing.  Have you read what’s in that dressing?  The same stuff you use to cook chicken in.  Seriously what is their problem with her?  Kerry also seems to have a problem with her and I think it’s only Paddy and Jedward that don’t.

Sally Bercow

Poor Sally was the first housemate to be evicted.  I had a feeling that she would be because hello she’s the House of Commons speakers’ wife.  At first I thought she was going to be quite good for the house but she didn’t really live up to what I was expecting.  She had a good friendship with Paddy but that was about it.  I can’t honestly say that anything she did stands out for me.

Tara Reid

Oh Tara Reid.  At first I thought OMG it’s Tara Reid then I thought she’s obviously missing home and then I thought WTF.  She seems to have a major problem with Darryn, not that I blame her, but now she has something against Pamela.  She’s seems to be getting on well with Jedward and was able to tell them apart for their separation task.  Other than that I’m feeling a little blah about her.

So that’s what I think about all of the housemates so far.  Not very well apparently.  Anyway you can catch the housemates every day on Channel 5 at 9 or 10 depending on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment