Monday 15 August 2011

TV to look forward to this week


15 August – 21 August 2011

This week should be quite good for TV viewers.  There are some new shows starting and an interesting story arc for one of my favourite soaps.  

The big news is the shows that are going to be starting this week.  There are actually quite a few of them and you may not know about some.  So here are all the new shows you should look forward to:

  • The Bachelor

  • Celebrity Big Brother

  • Wilfred

  • The X Factor

So why are we looking forward to these new shows?  Well let’s take a look at the shows to see.

The Bachelor

The Bachelor this time is rugby union star Gavin Henson.  That’s not actually the exciting thing with this show.  No, the exciting thing is the bitchiness and one upping that is bound to happen when 25 women are fighting for the same man.

Celebrity Big Brother

Okay so last year I thought that was the end of Big Brother but then Channel 5 came and saved the day.  Yes, I am a huge Big Brother fan.  So we are starting this chain with the celebrity version of the show and I personally like this version.  We get to see what celebs are really like because seriously they can’t be acting 24/7 for two weeks right?

Wilfred

Wilfred is one of the new shows that you may not know about.  I am simply going to watch it because it has Elijah Wood in it and I love him!  This show is about a man who failed to take his life looking after a neighbour’s dog that appears to be an Australian man in a dog suit.  Okay I think it’s going to be better than how I put it because hello Elijah Wood is in it and he can make anything cool.  Look at North!

The X Factor

Okay so not as excited about this one as the others because I get so annoyed with these shows.  However, I have a feeling I’m going to like this one more because there are three new judges!  Yes only Louis is back with Simon, Dannii and Cheryl gone!  I never liked any of the judges so having them gone is a good thing.  Hopefully this year we can get a winner that isn’t some teen pop star that’s chosen just because they are marketable.

Alright so those are the new TV shows but what about the old favourites?  The ones that we watch every single day?  This week in Hollyoaks should be good.  Brendan and Ste are back on and that’s always good to watch.  Plus there’s Declan in the mix now so Brendan is being particularly, well Brendan.  I’m not really up to date on my weekly spoilers on other shows but there is a reason why I watch them every week right?

So my looking forward to watching schedule looks like this:

Tuesday:
10:30pm BBC3 Wilfred

Thursday:
9:00pm Channel 5 Celebrity Big Brother: Live Launch

Friday:
10:00pm Channel 5: The Bachelor

Saturday:
8:00pm ITV1 The X Factor

No comments:

Post a Comment